The SouthEast Regional Directors Institute (SERDI) is a voluntary professional development association for regional council executive directors in the southeastern United States. SERDI provides technical assistance to regional council directors, their councils and their state associations by:
- Organizing the Annual Professional Development Conference;
- Staffing study committees identified by the membership;
- Coordinating multi-state regional initiatives;
- Assessing council effectiveness; and
- Buiding councils through the executive director hiring process.
- SERDI is governed by a Council of Peers
History of SERDI