Upcoming Events: The SERDI New Executive Directors Training is currently scheduled for May 18-19. The 2021 SERDI Annual Professional Development Conference will be May 19-21. Both will be virtual events. Agenda coming soon…..
The SouthEast Regional Directors Institute (SERDI) is a voluntary professional development association for regional council executive directors in the southeastern United States. SERDI provides technical assistance to regional council directors, their councils and their state associations by:
- Organizing the Annual Professional Development Conference;
- Staffing study committees identified by the membership;
- Coordinating multi-state regional initiatives;
- Assessing council effectiveness; and
- Buiding councils through the executive director hiring process.
- SERDI is governed by a Council of Peers